The 2010 LaCrosse CX starts at $27,835 and that includes a new 255 hp 3.0L direct-injection V6 mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and standard 17-inch wheels.
The CXL FWD at $30,395 adds heated leather seats, automatic climate control, fog lamps and 18-inch wheels. The CXL AWD starts at $32,570. The top of the line CXS starts at $33,765 and includes a 280 horsepower 3.6L V6, leather heated and cooled seats, and chrome-plated 18-inch wheels.
BUICK ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR THE 2010 LACROSSE
New Buick LaCrosse Offers Generous List of Standard Equipment in a Package Priced Less Than $28,000
NEW YORK – Buick today announced pricing for the 2010 LaCrosse luxury sedan. It starts at $27,835 for the CX model, including a $750 destination charge.
Standard equipment includes a new, technologically advanced 3.0L direct injection (DI) V-6, premium cloth seats and 17-inch wheels. The 3.0L engine generates 255 horsepower (190 kW) and 217 lb.-ft. of torque (294 Nm) and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
“The new LaCrosse, with its luxurious interior, premium craftsmanship and personal technologies, represents a strong value in today’s changing market,” said Susan Docherty, Buick-Pontiac-GMC vice president. “It is the next step in Buick’s renaissance that is drawing all-new customers to this revitalized brand.”
Pricing and details for LaCrosse’s other models includes:
* $30,395 for CXL FWD (including destination). Building on the CX model’s equipment, it includes the 3.0L DI V-6 and six-speed automatic, but adds leather heated seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, fog lamps, outside rearview mirror with LED turn indicators and puddle lamps, and 18-inch alloy wheels
* $32,570 for CXL AWD (including destination). Equipment is similar to the CXL FWD model, but includes a fully automatic, intelligent all-wheel-drive system that works in tandem with the anti-lock braking system and StabiliTrak electronic stability control system to deliver sure-footed traction in almost all driving conditions
* $33,765 for CXS (including destination). Equipment includes a 3.6L direct injection V-6; perforated, leather heated and cooled seats, and chrome-plated 18-inch wheels (19-inch wheels are optional). The 3.6L engine is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and generates 280 horsepower (209 kW) and 259 lb.-ft. of torque (351 Nm)
The 2010 LaCrosse’s sculpted design is instantly recognizable as a Buick, with signature ‘sweep spear’ body-side styling, a waterfall grille and portholes,” said Docherty. “Inside, premium materials create an inviting and comfortable environment, with ice blue ambient lighting used throughout – from the center console to the instrument panel and door panels.”
A roster of standard and available features delivers a responsive, refined driving experience that is complemented by personal technologies. Examples include:
* European-designed chassis and suspension systems that deliver a confident driving experience
* Real-time damping suspension system
* High-intensity discharge headlamps with adaptive forward lighting
* Side Blind Zone Alert
* Bluetooth phone connectivity
* Rear-seat DVD entertainment system
* Six standard air bags, including roof-mounted head curtain side air bags
Complementing all of LaCrosse’s features is Buick’s signature QuietTuning, an engineering process that reduces, blocks and absorbs interior noise to provide a distraction-free passenger environment.
LaCrosse production begins early this summer at the Fairfax Assembly facility in Kansas City, Kan.