For the 2009 model year the Corvette Z06 gets a new “spider” design 10-spoke alloy wheel that is available in four versions. There are also a few updates to the interior such as color-keyed door and instrument panels with red and titanium interiors, standard power-operated pull-down hatch, gray stitching on the Ebony seats and new door sill plates with the Z06 logo.
The Z06 also receives a larger capacity dry sump oiling system.
GM is Going to Build 2,000 Corvette ZR1’s a Year for Worldwide Consumption
Will the 2009 Corvette ZR1 Manage to Beat the Nissan GT-R’s Nurburgring Time?
It’s Official the 2009 Chevy Corvette ZR1 puts out 638 HP!
Several trim and content changes are incorporated on the Z06. They include:
* New, “spider”-design 10-spoke Z06 wheel available in four versions: Sparkle Silver, Competition Gray and chrome
* Color-keyed door and instrument panels with red and titanium interiors
* Power-operated pull-down hatch now standard
* Gray stitching on Ebony base seats (previously red)
* New door sill plates with the Z06 logo
* Acoustic package standard on all Z06 models
The Z06 also receives a larger-capacity dry-sump oiling system. It upgrades to the 10.5-quart (9.9 liters) system of the new ZR1. The previous oil system held eight quarts (7.5 liters).
The popular museum delivery option (RPO R8C) remains available for all Corvette models.